Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dogs in the snow-snapshots




Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a few snapshots of my dogs in the snow. We got hammered with about 8 in. the other day. That is more snow than we had in the last few years all together. Here is my sleepy village-view from my computer room.


Here is Feger, 16 yrs old.


Spike and Bella taking a break from play.


Here they are running in the snow. You can see the fields behind the house are snow covered. Meanwhile the snow has melted and we have temp's in the 40's.
How has the weather been in your part of the world?

2 comments:

  1. Oh feger! I am such a sucker for the senior dogs. Where I live snow is a given. We just started our season. Nothing substantial yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of your furbabies playing in the snow. :D

    Did you hear? Mobile had tornadoes today. We had some thunder storms in Central Alabama today, and now it's down into the low forties. Brrrrr.......

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I am so happy you are here! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hallo, ich freue mich das Du hier bist. Cheers, Simone and Bella Luna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...