Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Advent Wreath



Happy 3. Advent! Today I'm sharing our Advent Wreath-self made. Our local flower store has an Advent display on the last Sunday in November, and you can go and get inspired or buy pre-made items.
They also give you the option to put together your own wreath, which is what we did.


We chose a moss wreath and silver candles to go with our silver and white color scheme. The deer are felt and I glued them on the wreath.


Dried potpourri items round of this ensamble. I love it-what do you think?
Happy Holidays!



 

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I've never made an advent candle wreath at home, but I've always enjoyed them at church.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I am so happy you are here! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hallo, ich freue mich das Du hier bist. Cheers, Simone and Bella Luna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...