Friday, March 2, 2012

Dreaming of the beach...

Hello and Happy Friday! As you can tell I haven't been around blogland in a while. I was pretty ill for a while, and I am just now recovering to the point that I feel like blogging again. Spring is here-the first flowers are blooming, the temp's are up, and the stores are starting to sell Easter decor. I really miss the beach and want to be here:

Pinned Image

Isn't it perfect? Unfortunately I am land locked right now, but perhaps we can plan a long weekend getaway this summer to one of the big lakes in Bavaria. There is something about the ocean that calms me and recharges me. I love walking in the sand and playing with my dog on the beach. She even participates in the sea shell search. Easter is  about a month out, time for spring cleaning and redecorating the house and yard. It stays light long enough now that I can take Bella on a long walk in the evenings. She has several dog friends that we sometimes see along the route. I'm grateful for little things like that as they are indeed the big things on a day to day basis.


For now I am dreaming fondly of past beach strolls in the morning at Panama City Beach, Florida.


What are you dreaming of right now? Is it spring yet where you live? Are you getting ready for Easter yet? Linking up here and here. Cheers,
                                                                                     Pin It
                                                       

5 comments:

  1. Awww Simone, I hope you are feeling better. I almost feel guilty for posting such beautiful beach weather when there are others slogging through the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you've been sick, my dear. I am happy that you are better! I have been dreaming of the beach, too.

    I have not started getting ready for Easter yet.....I need to get with thte program!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dreaming of the same thing my friend! I love that image, so gorgeous!!
    I am so sorry that you have been ill but glad that you are better, we have all been sick here too. ugh!
    Have a wonderful week!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having the same dream! So sorry to hear that you have been ill, but happy that you are better! You have been missed! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday! I appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I am so happy you are here! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hallo, ich freue mich das Du hier bist. Cheers, Simone and Bella Luna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...