Tuesday, March 13, 2012

10+ Easter egg decorating ideas

ostereier bemalen

Hello, how are you today? Spring is here, flowers are starting to bloom and the temps will be in the high 50's this week. Time to start thinking about spring decorating and Easter. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
ostereier bemalen

Have you made plans yet? What are you doing for Easter? Over here in Germany it is a big deal, comparable with Thanksgiving in the States. You can read more about German Easter traditions here.
ostereier bemalen

My family will be coming over to eat on Easter Sunday. We are making a ham, but that is as far as the plan goes so far. Still got to figure out the dishes and table decor.
ostereier bemalen

I think I will go with a traditional Franconian table and decor. Love the blue eggs though.
ostereier

I also heart hte natural style.
ostereier

The bunny is cute.
ostereier

So many ideas!
ostereier

Which one to choose?
ostereier

ostereier

I will be using my egg basket again this year-perhaps on my mantel.

This wreath is fun for the kids-if I get time I will make one.

Ostereier

The porclain egg holder is cute!

Ostereier

I hope you have been inspired now! Which one is your favorite? Linking up here. You can still enter my giveaway here.
                                               Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I like all of them, but I think I like the pretty lace-wrapped eggs best! Talk about inspiration! Thanks for putting this post together for us.

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great ideas! I love the mobile, it's so cute!

    We always do ham for Easter, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the eggs are so pretty! I love the blue ones the best. Not sure what we are doing for Easter this year, but you've sparked some inspiration. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I am definitely inspired now! I love the pink and blue crackled eggs so cool. It's usually just my husband and I and the pups because we don't live near family. We usually have ham. Easter is always such a special time of year. I hope you have a fab time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    ... Thanks for sharing all these great ideas :)

    Greetings from Australia♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love all these ideas! The really inspire me to make some unique Easter Eggs. Come link up to Centerepiece Wednesday and share these fun ideas.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I am so happy you are here! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hallo, ich freue mich das Du hier bist. Cheers, Simone and Bella Luna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...