Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Friday & 1 year blog anniversary



Hello, thank you for joining us on the last Summer edition of Happy Fridays. As you can see I have posted a new header and changed the colors on my blog to fall coloring. I am looking forward to cooler weather and fall decorating. What are you looking forward to?


Then it will be time to start thinking of a theme for Christmas decorating and how to wrap gifts this year. I will be using labels and home made packaging, enter my giveaway here to win customized free lables for your blog or business.


Another big event is happening right now-my blog is one year old. Time flys when you are having fun! There will be a big belated blog party and huge giveaway once I'm settled in our new home in Germany. That is the other big event-in a few days it will be goodbye USA-hello Germany. 


Since it is technically the last day of summer I thought I'd share more photos of the New England shore with you. Have a happy weekend, until next time,

12 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm one of your newest followers from the Friday Blog Hop! I would love if you could return the follow! Thank you so much!
    http://www.mrsgoldilocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Simone! Happy Blogiversary!! I love your new header, it is so beautiful. I wish you all the best on your move and I can't wait to see and hear how it all goes.
    I love fall and look forward to cozy nights by the fire. :)
    Hugs!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Simone,
    herzlichen Blog-Geburtstag zurück! Schade, dass ich bei Deinem aktuellen Giveaway nicht mitmachen kann... Der neue Header ist sehr schön. Allerdings fehlt bei mir in der Ansicht rechts ein Stückchen. Aber viellcicht ist das ja nur bei mir so...
    Ganz liebe Grüße,
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1 year Blogoversary! I do so enjoy your posts Simone. Take care as you journey far away. It will be fun to see the German countryside through your lens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog anniversary! That is so exiting! Those beach pictures look gorgeous! What a beautiful area!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots.!

    My critters, please come by when you get a chance, have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy first anniversary! Love these beach shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your photos and I love the beach. Happy 1yr blog anniversary. I wish you all the best on your move to Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy first anniversary!
    I wish you many, many more such celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to experience life at a beach like this- think it would be so awesome to get to walk the beach each day. I have always lived in more desert regions so water is so appealing to me!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogiversary! I love your beach photos. Even though I love fall I am really missing summer already! Have a great day!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I am so happy you are here! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hallo, ich freue mich das Du hier bist. Cheers, Simone and Bella Luna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...