Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{Inspiration} Patriotic style


Welcome to day 3 of this patriotic week! Today we are going to look at red, white, and blue inspirations for your home. Click on the pictures to be taken to the respective pages. If you have missed the patriotic subway art visit here and to view some patriotic desserts visit here.


These wreaths are so summery and colorful! You can even use them on Flag day and Memorial day or leave them up all summer long.

Patriotic Hanging Luminaries {DIY Decor}

Another example of a DIY lantern. If you change the beads up you can use them year round.


This bicycle just screams summer and Americana to me! It is making quite the statement in your front yard.


Not to forget our patriotic pets. Attach a flag ribbon to his color!


There is something you don't see every day-I love it.


Last but certainly not least is my Americana pillow I made a while back. I used crochet scraps in place of the stars. Don't miss my summer giveaway here.
Join us tomorrow for patriotic tablescapes!

2 comments:

Hello! I am so happy you are here! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Hallo, ich freue mich das Du hier bist. Cheers, Simone and Bella Luna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...